Janssen de Jong Groep B.V. considers the protection of your personal data very important. In this Privacy Statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information on how we handle personal data. We do everything in our power to safeguard your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
In all cases, Janssen de Jong Groep complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the Dutch act Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG). This involves that we:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- limit processing your personal data to those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they have been provided;
- are aware of your rights concerning your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
- are, as Janssen de Jong Groep, responsible for the processing of your personal data.
WHAT WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA FOR
Your personal data will be processed by Janssen de Jong Groep for the following purposes:
- in order to be able to execute agreements concluded with you or on your behalf;
- conducting application procedures;
- sending out newsletters, invitations and other marketing activities.
For the above purposes, we may ask you to provide us with the following personal data / you may have provided us with the following personal data (in each case only with due observance and depending on the purpose for which the data is intended):
- address details;
- telephone number;
- e-mail address;
- citizens number (BSN);
- union membership data;
- bank account number (IBAN);
- medical data (staff only);
- passport number and data;
- identity card number and data;
- licence number and data;
- (passport) photo;
- other data that you send us in the context of an application.
Janssen de Jong Groep uses Google Analytics to track how visitors use the website. Janssen de Jong Groep has concluded a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements on what they are allowed to keep track of. We have not permitted Google to use the Analytics information obtained for other Google services, and we let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
NEWSLETTERS VIA MAILCHIMP
If necessary, Janssen de Jong Groep uses MailChimp to create and send newsletters. This means that subscriber data in MailChimp is stored in distribution lists and processed by MailChimp when sending out newsletters via e-mail campaigns. In order to measure the results of an e-mail campaign and make improvements, MailChimp keeps track of who opened the e-mail, which links were clicked on, from which IP address and using which browser. This information is in no way made available to third parties or made public. Privacy statement MailChimp. Privacy statement MailChimp
Newsletters and other mailings contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe from e-mail communications from Janssen de Jong Groep and MailChimp.
RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that Janssen de Jong Groep has received from you. You may also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or, on your instructions, directly to another party.
If, after reviewing our Privacy Statement, you have any questions about this or wish to exercise one of the aforementioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post: Janssen de Jong Groep B.V., for the attention of the Compliance Officer, P.O. Box 131, 5690 AC Son en Breugel.
We may ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
PROVISION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data you provide to us may be disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the purposes described above.
For example, we will use a third party for these purposes:
- taking care of the payroll administration;
- taking care of pension obligations;
- (un)subscribing for (personnel) insurances;
- taking care of the (financial) administration;
- the fulfilment of contractual obligations (e.g. subcontractors and suppliers or contractors);
- taking care of our ICT and the services around it;
- taking care of newsletters, direct marketing and invitations;
- the facilitation of websites.
- Of course, we make the necessary arrangements with these third parties to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data provided by you to other parties, unless this is required by law or unless you have given permission for this. We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Janssen de Jong Groep does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
Janssen de Jong Groep has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example, we have taken the following measures:
- all Janssen de Jong Groep employees who may take knowledge of your personal data are obliged to observe confidentiality.;
- only employees who, in the exercise of their profession, have a need to access your personal data will have access to your personal data;
- we have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly. If we are unable to resolve the matter with you, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
EXONERATION AND CUSTOMIZATION PRIVACY STATEMENT
Janssen de Jong Groep has taken the utmost care with this Privacy Statement. Nevertheless, it is possible that it contains inaccuracies. Janssen de Jong Groep can’t be held liable for technical or editorial errors, nor for any consequential damage resulting from the use or temporary unavailability of the website on which this Privacy Statement is posted.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on our website.